Basketball Informational and Reading Text
Basketball Informational Text and Activity Pack is a complete set of highly engaging activities for fans of the game and newcomers alike. Students of all ages and abilities can do these self-directed activities over several days or all in one activity-filled day. Take a look at the preview to see a sample of the many learning-filled activities in this fun pack.
BONUS: All text is available read aloud, easily accessed through a free link provided in the package.
In this package you get:
- An information-packed text about the origins and history of basketball and the basics of the game.
- All text is available read aloud while the text is highlighted on screen. A link to this free feature is provided in your packet. Compatible with Mac and Windows platforms.
- A true/false comprehension worksheet.
- A second informational text highlighting twelve of basketball’s greatest players of all time, by position, with photos and a follow-up activity.
- A basketball history timeline.
- A crossword puzzle for further demonstration of text comprehension.
- Two fun word searches of NBA team names.
- All worksheets come with answer keys.
- A full-color illustration of a basketball court labelled with positions and key court features shown.
- A fun “design your own” uniform design activity.
- Lined basketball themed paper for writing activities, with a variety of topics and prompts included.•Two sets of all text and activities; one full color and one grayscale.