Soccer Informational Text and Activity Pack is a complete set of highly engaging activities for fans of the game and newcomers alike. Students of all ages and abilities can do these self-directed activities over several days or all in one activity-filled day.
- Four sets of standalone informational texts: The History of Soccer, The Laws of the Game, and biographies of Mia Hamm and Pelé.
- A fifth informational text, A Soccer Player’s Kit, with a fun ‘Design You Own Kit’ activity
- A follow-up comprehension exercise and/or an activity for each.
- Answer keys for all.
- A soccer vocabulary word search and answer key.
- A soccer field graphic with positions and features labeled.
- Instructions and playing sheet for a fun ‘Paper Soccer’ game.
- A graphic organizer for researching a famous soccer player.
- Decorative soccer themed paper for writing or printing final drafts.
- A decorative ‘Soccer’s Greatest Players’ sheet to display with students’ soccer player bios.