Baseball Informational Text and Activity Pack
Baseball Informational Text and Activity Pack is a complete set of engaging activities for fans of the game and newcomers alike. Students can do these self-directed activities over several days or all in one activity-filled day. In this package you get:
- An information-packed text about the origins and history of baseball with a follow-up comprehension worksheet and a true/false worksheet.
- A second informational text highlighting ten of baseball’s greatest players of all time, by position, with photos and a follow-up crossword puzzle.
- All texts are available read aloud while the text is highlighted on screen. A link to this free feature is provided in your packet. Compatible with Mac and Windows platforms.
- A full-color illustration of a baseball field labelled with fielding positions and an explanation of the basics of the game.
- A reader’s theater script of Abbott and Costello’s classic, “Who’s On First?” with a link to a video of the original skit.
- A baseball related logic puzzle.
- A fun word search with baseball terms.
- All worksheets come with answer keys.
- A fun “design your own” jersey and cap design activity.
- A “design your own baseball stadium” activity.
- Two sets of all texts and activities; one full color and one grayscale.